Re: Mandated Reporter: Child Abuse & Neglect (online course)
Effective January 1, 2015, a new law requires ALL California school employees to receive Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting training within the first six (6) weeks of each school year. Our workers compensation carrier, Keenan and Associates, has developed an on-line training course through KEENAN SAFESCHOOLS, which satisfies the legal requirements.
Every certificated employee has been assigned the Mandated Reporting: Child Abuse and Neglect on-line course.
· Log on: http://spjusd.keenan.safeschools.com/login (S-PJUSD staff)
http://sierra-coe.keenan.safeschools.com/login (SCOE staff)
· Log in name: your first initial and last name, i.e. “mgrant”
· Click the course title Mandated Reporting: Child Abuse and Neglect to begin the course
· Length of course is 35 minutes
· Print the Certificate of Completion for the District/County office
· Deadline to complete the course is October 2, 2015
Interested in extra training courses? There are exceptional courses that are pertinent and appropriate for all school employees. Click “View more courses” where prompted.
If you should have any difficulties with this log-in process or course completion, please contact Sue Roberts at the District/County office.
Thank you for your diligence in completing this coursework.